An important cornerstone of our commitment to provide you with excellent service is to respect your right to privacy. Keeping our customers’ information and affairs in the strictest confidence is therefore part of my commitment. Due to the diverse range of products and services we offer and the constant changes in technology, always keeping your need for privacy is foremost in our mind.
The policies and procedures we practice in order to protect your privacy include the following:
- All the information related to your business is kept in the strictest confidence;
- Your information (including the name and address of your business) is never sold or made available to any other individuals or interested parties;
- You have control over how we use the information we have about your business;
- We respect your privacy when we market our own products and services;
- Our computer systems have appropriate security settings and firewalls have been established to dissuade hackers and to filter viruses;
- Each employee will sign a confidentiality agreement acknowledging that maintaining client confidentiality is a condition of employment;
- We have carefully developed de-identified marketing programs to sell our clients businesses; and
- All buyers or potential buyers are screened and must sign a confidentiality agreement.