Your privacy is our concern and you are protected
An important cornerstone of our commitment to provide you with excellent service is to respect your right to privacy. Keeping our customers’ information and affairs in the strictest confidence is therefore part of my commitment. Due to the diverse range of products and services we offer and the constant changes in technology, always keeping your need for privacy is foremost in our mind.
The policies and procedures we practice in order to protect your privacy include the following:
- All the information related to your business is kept in the strictest confidence;
- Your information (including the name and address of your business) is never sold or made available to any other individuals or interested parties;
- You have control over how we use the information we have about your business;
- We respect your privacy when we market our own products and services;
- Our computer systems have appropriate security settings and firewalls have been established to dissuade hackers and to filter viruses;
- Each employee will sign a confidentiality agreement acknowledging that maintaining client confidentiality is a condition of employment;
- We have carefully developed de-identified marketing programs to sell our clients businesses; and
- All buyers or potential buyers are screened and must sign a confidentiality agreement.
The world we live in today automatically requires the need to give and accept trust, be it in our personal or professional lives.
A Business Broker or Advisor sells no tangible product but offers a service that requires the handling of very personal and commercially sensitive information; therefore, trustworthiness is a necessary and critical trait.
Trust and ethics is an integral part of Best Business Brokers and the work we do. Making sure our clients needs are met and even putting those needs ahead of our own interests is one of the core reasons to choose Best Business Brokers.
Best Business brokers typically assess the value of the business; advertise it for sale with or without disclosing its identity and conduct the initial potential buyer interviews and discussions.
We participate in the negotiations of the offer. This is when are expertise is used to find an offer that both the Buyer and the Seller can agree to. After the offer has been accepted by both parties, we assist with the due diligence process, take care of the details associated with the sale and keep all the different parts moving.
As a Business Broker and a professional in business valuations and managing with integrity the sale of privately held businesses to qualified buyers, all decisions and actions will be guided by the core values of integrity, trust, regard for confidentiality, and the respect for all parties in the transaction.
This confidentiality extends to keeping any written material in a secure location, not providing personal or commercially sensitive information of a person or business we represent without their prior approval, and ensuring all confidential information that is stored electronically is done with appropriate safeguards as required by the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Confidentiality Policy, or about how we are living up to it (or any other concerns, for that matter) let us know right away. Regardless of the circumstance, resolving your concern is our primary objective.