What an exciting time for Best Business Brokers! We have not j
If you are wondering why we chose Charleston as our next region to expand to, just take a look at a few facts.
– Area Development magazine consistently ranks South Carolina as one of the top five states to do business in the nation.
– South Carolina is just a two days’ drive from nearly 208 million Americans. That’s two-thirds of the US population.
– South Carolina Ports Authority owns and operates public seaport and intermodal facilities in Charleston, Dillon, Georgetown and Greer. As an economic development engine for the state, Port operations facilitate 225,000 statewide jobs and generate nearly $63.4 billion in annual economic activity. SC Ports is soon to be home to the deepest harbor on the U.S. East Coast at 52 feet.
– Charleston has been one of the top ranked international tourism destinations in the world.
– 33 new people move to the region each day.
If this is not enough to convince you Charleston, SC is without doubt the perfect place to live and do business, you can find more resources here.
Whether you are looking for the next business to acquire, or a buyer for your existing company, we can make the search easier and guide you through the process. Additionally, we specialize in commercial real estate acquisitions and leases.
In case that you’d like to find out more about what exactly we do, here’s a fantastic article about what the role of a Business Broker entails. Business buying and selling transactions are not simple tasks. Let us assist you every step of the way and take some stress off your shoulders. You can contact Tatiana here to gain the support of an established brokerage and the confidence that your transaction will be successful.